Skip to content
How To Make A Pour Over Outdoors
Our step-by-step guide to making a pour over
Grind Size: Medium
Ratio: 30 grams of coffee to 500 grams of water typically. 40 grams of coffee for a richer cup.
- Heat water to ~205F (If it boils, let it sit for 30 seconds).
- Place the filter on the base and wet it with water, then place the base on top of a mug or carafe.
- Add coffee to filter and pour over about twice as much water as there is coffee. Allow the coffee to bloom for 30 seconds.
- Pour the water evenly over the coffee in spurts off about 100 grams and wait 10-15 seconds in between spurts. Do not allow the grounds to dry out.
- Allow the water to fully drip through the coffee grounds.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.