Skip to content
Our step-by-step guide to using an AeroPress
Grind Size: Medium-Fine
- Push plunger out of chamber.
- Put filter in filter cap.
- Twist filter cap onto chamber.
- Stand chamber on sturdy mug and put one rounded scoop of fine drip grind coffee in chamber.
- Shake to level coffee.
- Add water up to the 1 on the chamber, 175F water for hot brewing or room temperature water for cold brew.
- Stir about 10 seconds for hot brewing or 1 minute for cold brew.
- Insert plunger and press gently, pausing when you feel resistance, until plunger reaches ground.
- Remove filter cap, push plunger to inject used coffee and rinse seal.
- Drink as is for espresso style or add hot water to make an 8 oz american style coffee or add hot milk to make a latte. For cold brew add room temperature water to make an 8oz drink.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.